Tuesday, October 26, 2010

somthing old,something new and blue jeans


Today I had to get op early to drive for 1 hr in traffic and get my tooth fixed. Since that wasn't exactly a perfect start of this lovely tuesday I thought I'd at least wear somthing cute.



Bag from a 2'nd hand shop at grunerløkka
I love the brown pattern of this sweather.
my favourite boots! Leather...I loooove them!



new tunic-dress with puff sleeves, old warm knitted sweather and old leopard scarf.

Torn up jeans tights that I got earlier this summer. The tear over the knee has gotten a bit big, so I'm planning on putting a patch on or something.



The dentist appointment went well, and on the way home I decided to stop by the mall to get a gift for my best friend. Her birthday was last week.

I also got a couple of things for me since I deserve it!
The best brand of french press around. This cup was on sale and I've been wanting to get one for a while. Perfect to make coffe for just me, and since it's steel it keeps the coffee hot for hours.

I'm not gonna say what's inside quite yet.


Some nice knitted gloves for the cold norwegian weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment